Process Sensors Corporation (PSC) is a leading manufacturer of state-of-the-art moisture gauges and sensors, providing the most accurate and reliable moisture measurement available for quality control in manufacturing processes, for industries worldwide.
Process Sensors Corporation was founded in 1996. Steady growth has allowed PSC to become the #1 manufacturer in the world of continuous NIR Moisture Transmitters for use on solid materials.
PSC Transmitters are used routinely in various industries including:
- food (cereals, crackers, cookies, coffee, sugar, milk powders),
- snack foods (potato chips, corn chips, tacos)
- paper converting (labels, films, office forms, fax paper),
- chemical powders (PVC),
- tobacco processing (cigarette manufacturing, leaf processing),
- panel board (MDF, Particleboard, OSB),
- minerals (iron ore, bauxite, coal)
- and many, many other applications.
Their factory is located in Milford, Massachusetts with direct offices throughout the United States.
PSC also has service and support facilities in the United Kingdom, Poland and Malaysia.
I allow myself some additional time to have a look at some of the application areas where PSC sensors are used:
- Animal Food Products
- Human Food Products
- Snack Food
- Tobacco Products
- Wood Products
- Renewable Energy