Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Teatro Romano at Alcazaba in Malaga, Spain

 


We've spent weeks in this southern town for many reasons. I will soon take more time to reflect on photographs taken in Andalucia during the past ten years. 

I will consult notebooks, images, and newspaper articles to change the tone of my writings, focus subtly on original sources to amplify what I consider essential and explore some of the most important revelations and experiences from the city of Malaga. 

Other than surveying the effects of your sunscreen! 

My starting formulation is still as incomplete as some of the other postings I made today.

Be precise, be professional. 

I have, over the years, collected a comprehensive information library for Travel Case Writing to help me present digital storytelling in a way that I didn't use or do before.

Writing Objectives:
  • How to define and outline news covering projects
  • How to communicate a destination case effectively in writing
  • How to identify and compare costs and advantages of alternative solutions to online publishing
  • How to apply risk assessment techniques to forecast and mitigate impending problems
  • How to innovate alternative solutions based on critical factors in the fact-finding process
  • How to gain support and approval from crucial collaborators 

No comments: