Tuesday, February 19, 2008

QIK | Streaming video right from your phone

QIK | Streaming video right from your phone: "New Blogger: Daniel Brusilovsky | Feb09 by AppleUniverse | 2 comments | Permalink

I would like to take a minute to introduce myself. There is a new blogger on the Qik Blog. My name is Daniel Brusilovsky and I am a podcaster, blogger and I love to work with new media.

I host and produce 4 podcasts, one of my biggest being Apple Universe, which talks about Apple news, rumors, etc. I also run my own blog. I really love to work with video and audio.

Ben Higginbotham from Technology Evangelist said that in order to be a video geek, you have to be a audio geek. I think I have that down.

I love to use Qik, my channel, and play with my Nokia N95. I also love uStream.tv and other various video sites.

For those of you who didn't know, I am an intern at Qik, and will be having my own video show. There will be a blog post soon about this. If you would like to get in contact with me, please email me

Thanks, Daniel Brusilovsky"

Helge: I'd a look at Robert Scobleizer and Jason Calacanis featuring the Teslar Electric Car. What a car.

No comments: