Helge: I've tested a few wiki's but have no idea about this one. Need to come back one day.
Wikipatterns.com is a toolbox of patterns & anti-patterns, and a guide to the stages of wiki adoption. It's also a wiki, which means you can help build the information based on your experiences! Beyond this site, there are many other additional resources."
Stewart Mader helps organizations of all sizes and types improve efficiency, reduce email & meetings, and grow vibrant collaborative communities.
- Day 1: Don’t force adoption! Let it happen naturally.
- Day 2: How and why to use wikis instead of email.
- Day 3 has not been published yet
Your competitors are using wikis. Your customers are using wikis. So are other employees in your organization. You need to use wikis too. It’s where your future is. And I’ll show you how.
Your organizations Wiki is a different thing. Wikipe A focused compact group uses it for collaboration. It's a reflection of your existing collaborative community:
- Replace e-mail and all the mechanics involved
- No need to wait and download changes in your crowded email box
- Go right to the wiki and make the changes
- In real world situations time is critical (5 minutes before a meeting changes)
- All the major changes are visible at the meeting
- Much more valuable use of time and collaboration continues
- Grassroots adoption
- Knowledge hub
- There might be a spike at the beginning
- It has to be easy to use it
- Improve the way your organization works
- Make a wiki available, let people feel where it is best fit and useful
- Embrace with the open mind of people participating
- Improving meetings
- Improving collaboration
- Keeping your organization better informed
- Promote deep use and managed progress
- Make it a lasting successful contribution to your organization