Sunday, October 28, 2007

Bangladesh and Finland

I'm doing channel arrangements on my blogs. This blog has been published on a Finnsih language platform. My intention is to profile my blogs to cover specific areas. The channel arrangement should give each blog a more distinctive focus.

Bangladesh and Tähtitaajmat

kirjoittaja tahtitaajamat @ Keskiviikko, Touko. 31, 2006 - 06:30:12

About Me: Hello from Asia
by risingasia @ 27.05.2006 - 16:35:12

Hello all, I am not from Finland and not even from Europe. I am from Bangladesh, a green country of South Asia. My participation in this blog network is perhaps another example of the fact that Internet has turned the world really into a global village.

By chance, I visited the blog, VISUAL RADIO and I liked the blog and my team mate wrote a review of this blog. And then, Helge Keitel invited me to open a blog here.

I must say that I am impressed with your community and most of all, I am happy to know see a new world here. I do not know Finnis language at all but I can see that some of you post entries in English and you can know about Asia here.

I have three blogs:
http://www.southasiabiz.com/
is about South Asian Business and it is a part of Know More Media blogging network

http://asianbiz.blogspot.com/
is my personal blog and here I write about East Asian economy.

I also write reviews of the blogs that I like and now I am giving a lot of attention to World Cup football.

http://write-translate.blogspot.com/
is my personal blog about Bangla (Bengali) literature.

I am trying to create content about Bangla literature in English language so that others can know about my literature.

In the coming days, I will mainly write about Asia as I am passionate about this field.

Best regards,
Razib Ahmed

No comments: