Sunday, March 30, 2008

Visual Radio

I wrote or imagined this 2/20/05 11:01 AM. At that time "visualradio" was one month old.

Nokia had a project in Finland that never really got off.

Mobile-tv is still waiting for the breakthrough.

I'm recycling this to show that a lot has happened during the past three (3) years.

Mobile devices are now true multi-task products with lots of features.

How many users are able to take advantage of all the FAB's (features - advantages - benefits)? I was very excited about the potential of "visualradio" as a part of a road information system. Today I can see that my expectations where way too high.

I will analyze sometimes later what I was "dreaming about". It might be a good definition for things to come.

A Russian blog commented "Visual Radio".

No comments: