helgekeitel at gmail.com
+358 50 309 2021
The Finnish Association of Technical Journalists, Presstek ry, is a national organization, founded in 1978. The Association’s objectives include:
- acting as a collaborative body for technical journalists
- improving the quality of technical writing and communication about matters related to technology
- widening people’s awareness of technological developments.
- promotes activities such as publishing, training and other areas of technical journalism
- organises events, presentations, meetings, excursions and informal gatherings
- acts as a body representing technical journalists in Finland as well as outside Finland
- proposes initiatives concerning publishing and editorial work and
- acts as a consultant and issues statements related to topical matters in its sector.
To be a member of Presstek, you have to - work as a technical journalists on free lance journalist, or - work as technical spokeperson or PR/press officer.
Visual Radio is intended to enhance traditional FM radio, by adding interactive content over the mobile phone network.
We also talk about Podcasting, Networking, Social Collaboration, Narrowcasting and Global Open Source Interactive Innovations, Web 2.0 and the evolution of On-demand Information Systems.