Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Be a Better Writer: How To Make Your Sales Copy Actually Sell

Be a Better Writer: How To Make Your Sales Copy Actually Sell: "How To Make Your Sales Copy Actually Sell."

Helge: I'd like to become a better writer. Need to read this with better care.

One of the main problems I see with sales and marketing copy online is that it rarely makes me want to buy anything. More often than not, it sounds sales-y, and by the 'call to action', I'm looking to the browser search bar to find something I actually care about. I, like millions of other net savvy surfers, have become grossly desensitized to online advertising, so it takes a lot more than your average, run-of-the-mill sales letter to get me to act.

Chances are that you're that way, too.

So how do you counteract this advert apathy? How do you write sales and marketing copy that converts visitors into subscribers and buyers?"

No comments: