Blogging Goals for 2008 « Fashion By Jenni: "I hadn’t expected to keep up with my blog when I first started it. I’m passionate about my subject, but I was woried I wouldn’t stick with it. However, I have really fallen in love with blogging. I’m still as excited about the blog as I was when I wrote my first post about why I started the blog. It such a great way to express your emotions and reach a large amount of people. The subject of unique style is very important to me and the reason I stayed with it was, because I’m passionate about individuality. I know with all my heart I’m going to keep up with the blog or else I would’ve stopped weeks ago. I even plan on buying a domain to invest in this dream.
Helge: 2007 meant a move for me as well. I moved from the occasional and amateur towards a more professional blogging. I have to admit, there are some miles to go.
Helge: I think quality writing is most important.
My goals are:
- Get my own domain and host it at wordpress.org
- Be constant about writing every other day
- Get 25 diggs on one of my posts
- Get one of my posts linked to a large site
- Be able to recoup my costs of getting my own host
- Have a guest blogger
- Get a unique design for my blog
- Each month have the number of page views increase from the previous month
- I also want to increase my amount of subscribers each month
- Have at least 5 pictures in my posts a month
Thanks for the great year so far and I hope all these goals come true. If you have any tips or ideas let me know.Helge: Good goals for me as well.