Sunday, September 30, 2007

The Flying Blogspot

The Flying Blogspot: "Productivity & Happiness Round-Up at The Flying Blogspot. Those who are counting may note that I've been on a productivity, happiness and lifehacking bender for nearly four months now.

I'm adding happiness in there because it really does fit, at least for me; a life free of clutter and procrastination, free from guilt and paralyzing perfectionism, is a life where I'm genuinely happier and more peaceful.

I'm not talking 'maybe someday' happiness and peace, either; this is something that is growing in many tiny ways in the here-and-now. In this post, I'm going to take a step back from what's been essentially a roller coaster ride of cannibalizing other people's systems, trying ideas and tools and take a look at some of the ground covered in the past few months.

Note that this is a compilation of what works for me, and what does not work for me - if there's one thing I've learned recently, it's that human beings are an incredibly diverse bunch, so the things on my 'worked' list may be a disaster for you and conversely, the things on my 'didn't work' list may be your solution to Life, the Universe and Everything."

Helge: Need to check out the 43 Things...

No comments: