Thursday, August 09, 2007

Svetlana Gladkova

jury7.jpg Svetlana Gladkova is the editor of of the blog Profy.com, a reliable source of information for Web 2.0 professionals. Helge: She is a blogging professional. I'm curious about professional blogging. I guess there are several professional bloggers twittering about new links. Is the idea to drive traffic to the blogs or to find stuff on the Internet? Honestly, I don't know what a professional blogger does. Different companies have different strategies, sure, but it's not about driving traffic to a specific site.

Svetlana Gladkova
Profy Monetizing 2.0: Will It Stick? http://tinyurl.com/358w6g . Helge: For me the web is a learning experience. I'm editing my part of a eBook concerning Corporate 2.0 / Enterprise 2.0 and my theme is "Virtual Organizations 1970 - 2010". Today I wrote, "It's becoming difficult to draw a line between virtual and real." Second Life uses avatars to represent real living persons.




Post a Comment