Monday, August 06, 2007

Feld Thoughts - Fascinated with Facebook

Facebook has been around for a while. Started to use it this summer. The hype got me to become a member. I find the application interesting. It integreates all the stuff I have on the Internet. Scooped a few friends.

I've also used LinkedIn and Xing. Xing was very popular and had some purpose for me a year ago, but I don't use it much at present. Maybe I should go back and start over and ask people to come to Facebook as well and then I can compare.

Scoble's Link Blog scobleslinkblog Fascinated with Facebook - http://urltea.com/15cf

Feld Thoughts - Fascinated with Facebook: Are you fascinated with Facebook? If so, it’s worth following the blog of the J-Squared guys. They are now actively blogging their Facebook lessons with posts including:

J-Squared is one of the TechStars teams. Their first Facebook app – Sticky Notes – is already over 1.2 million users, app #34, and continuing to grow at a rapid pace every day. They’ve got another cool one in the works, have turned on the revenue spigot, and are watching the dollars fly into their bank account. Fascinating stuff.

No comments: